Welcome to the New Zealand Association of Immigration Professionals (NZAIP).
We are an incorporated society, based in Wellington, established by passionate immigration professionals who are keen to create a forum for all parties interested in immigration-related matters.
Our aims are to:
- Provide a forum and opportunities for immigration advisers, immigration lawyers and other interested professionals to network and discuss matters in relation to immigration
- Create a professional, working relationship between key industry stakeholders such as immigration professionals, Immigration New Zealand, community groups and relevant licensing/registration authorities
- Provide local professional development opportunities
- Facilitate knowledge sharing and professional referrals between members
- Represent members in policy proposals and/or discussions with relevant industry authorities
If you are an immigration professional or work within/closely with the immigration advice industry, we would love to hear from you. We look forward to having you on board and joining our journey.
The NZAIP is run by a committee of passionate Immigration Professionals.
Current Committee members are:
Renee Butler (Kensington Swan) – Chairperson
Asoka Weerasundara (Prox New Zealand) – Vice Chairperson
Simon Park (Immigration Trust) – Treasurer
Jessica Taylor (Kensington Swan) – Secretary
Pengbo Jiang (Bank of China) – Membership Coordinator
Tom Lawler (Ernst & Young) – Communication Manager
Jasper (Malcolm Pacific) – Website Manager
Bukky Oyawale (Ernst & Young) – Events Coordinator